What would be your perfect Wrestlemania card? Let’s have a thought experiment for a moment…
Imagine if you will (in an alternate universe) that you are the head Booker of WWE and your roster consists of every wrestler through the decades in their prime. Not just WWE/F talent but all territories and all promotions. Here are the guidelines…
- 10 matches (9 and a Pre-Show)
- Two of your matches must be standard rules either singles or 2 man tag-teams.
- All belts are vacated and on the line. Your talent picks for title matches do not have to be former champions. (WWE World Heavy Heavyweight title, IC title, US title, Divas title, Tag Team title)
- You must have a Undertaker Streak match and a six person money in the bank match.
- You may use gimmick matches if you choose but you may only use that gimmick once.
- Finally, the dreaded Pre-Show match. Your job is to dream up the worst possible pre-Show match of all time. This might actually be the most difficult match to book.
- Pick your winners.
- Enter your matches in the reply window below.
Good Luck everyone!